Regular email updates are sent to financial advisors who subscribe to Savvy Social Security Planning for Boomers. Newsletter archives going back to 2010 are accessible by current Savvy Social Security members. Each newsletter is packed with filing tips, marketing ideas, and in-depth explanations of complicated rules and strategies.
Not a Member? Click here to start your no-risk, no-obligation 45-day free trial.
As a member you’ll be able to access these newsletters and receive the latest issue in your in-box. Below is a list of topics covered in recent newsletters.
- Life Expectancy: A look at Boomer attitudes towards life expectancy and retirement.
- Social Security—A Great Conversation Starter: How to use Social Security to engage with people of all ages.
- Social Security Audit: Even clients who have already claimed Social Security may still advice on the subject. Learn to identify the intances when a client isn’t getting
all the benefits they may be entitled to.
- Delayed credits vs. spousal benefits: The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 has removed a lot of the “easy” answers to the question of Social Security claiming.
Now, some tough choices have to be made. Here’s a guide to making those choices.
- Working with SSA: As far as bureaucracies go, SSA is very efficient. Though SSA workers excel at what they do, good Social Security planning sometimes requires anticipating potential obstacles at SSA.